Thursday, June 18, 2009

Clgfive - A Warning... And Some Updates

Today I thought to myself, "Hey, you haven't worked on your NXTs in a while, better get working..." After this thought I realized it was true- I was giving myself a warning to get working! First off I need to get something straight: if you guys don't post a comment to this post including a link to a program using BlueTooth remote controlling, I will have to start working on something else. It is something I don't really know how to do, and need YOUR help to improve on. Some other things are that I'm planning to film some cool just fun NXT videos, possibly involving some freestyle Tri-Bot... more on that in the next few days. I haven't been replying to a lot of comments, lately, and that is also going to change. Oh, and for all you long time followers of the blog, don't worry, things are looking up. Our schedules are winding down, leaving us with a little more time to post these days. I know Bryce has been working on some cool stuff with Robot-C and I've had tons of time to plan cool projects for the future (they're confidential, of course). Anyway, post those comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Here's a good PC to NXT remote:
    www.norgesgade14.dk/bluetoothremote.php
    It's a Keyboard Remote, so VERY easy to use!
    jojoguy10:
    www.lego-extreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually need an NXT-G program for use on a NXT built controller... sorry for being unclear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out this web site http://www.teamhassenplug.org/NXT/

    Go to the bottom of the page and download Brians Remote. I was able to modify his program to work for a project I made. It works great.

    ReplyDelete